Thursday, August 17, 2006


Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=81B975132A0D0AE0

A kit so new that the freebie has beaten it to the store! This free ad-on has some of the type of elements as the kit. It includes a swooped border with cut-outs and two curled journaling pages. The curled pages, I hope, look like paper doilies -- at least that was my intention. The border has a soft pattern overlay.

As always, these ad-ons and kits are for personal use only. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at carol.rupley@att.net Look for this kit in the near future and thanks for looking! Carol

Carol Rupley Eyelet Kit, Coming Soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lime said...

What a nice freebie. Tfs.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for your add-on DL will keep my eye open for the release of the kit

7:46 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thank you! I'm currently working on my daughter's baby album... these will make great little accents! :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you all, I appreciate your kind words. I love creating these curled papers and I love the feedback! Thank you again!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jolene said...

Love the look of it but the download limit was reached already :-(. Pretty set tho!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home