Sunday, September 10, 2006

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4D79449400FC7594
A new freebie for scrapbooking fans. This is available for a limited time but this free sample and a lot of my other freebies and the freebies of a lot of other people are available at www.deco-pages.com. Look for the link to free samples for certain freebies and a lot of other freebies are available to club members. This freebie, my eyelet freebie and a lot of others are offered there.

I am working on other European sites but this is a secondary kit, right now I am working on a thanksgiving kit and a Christmas/winter kit. Below is a sample of some of the elements for the Thanksgiving kit.
Thanks for looking! Carol

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Carol Thank You for this is beautiful!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

You are welcome, I love all things European, want to go there when I can and I thought it had a sort of elegant feel. If the link here expires, you can get these freebies at deco-pages also. :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger jburkhart said...

Great site, Carol! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments!

You've been tagged! Get the info on my blog if you would like to do it!http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com/

6:01 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I tried to get the ribbons but the link is dead, can you check it please and resend.

Granny

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home