Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've been Tagged! It has taken me awhile to post mine, but here they are. I like all types of music and my recent faves are all over the map!

Here are the rules:
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."

1. I Write Sins not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco
2. L'Ascenseur pour l'Echafaud by Miles Davis
3. Minnie the Moocher by Cab Calloway
4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
5. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
6. Sexyback by Justin Timberlake
7. Round Midnight by Thelonious Monk

A little jazz, a little rock, a little Minnie the Moocher, that's me in a nutshell!

7 Bloggers I tagged!

Ø Deb
Ø Marcee
Ø Tami
Ø John
Ø Helen
Ø Rhino75
Ø Lime

3 Comments:

Blogger jburkhart said...

Hiya Carol....great to see ya playing! :) I know a few of those songs....nice choices!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

thank you for the nice comments over at deco. and i hate to do this but you've been tagged. your it. it is a new one, so come to my blog and see what it is. helen
http://helronblog.blogspot.com/

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home