Sunday, December 04, 2005







Hey Y'all;

I want to share some of my recent kits and layouts I have designed recently for www.deco-pages.com (a digital scrapbooking site).

These are some of the elements of a kit called 'Resolution and Celebration'. I really like the way these elements look like they are lined up at a bar ready to for a party.


The next picture is a layout of a holiday party using this kit. I really like all of the elements with this photograph.

With the next kit I wanted to create a predominantly red, white and green kit for the winter. I like the clean look of white with any color. In January I am working on a kit with black and white with penguins. Anyway here is a layout with cardinals for winter.

Below is an element that will be included with the January kit using Penguins. I enjoy drawing animals. People are difficult because you really need to capture their personality, but animals are easier. Not that they don't have personalities, but they are less demanding. This gal still needs a little more work, I'd love to get feedback on what she needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home