Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Christmas in October!


Okay, I know I'm running a little early, but I have been having fun creating ornaments that look like velvet! At least that is my goal. Here are a few freebies that complement my upcoming kit. So new, they don't really have a name yet. I was thinking maybe ... Blue Christmas or Holiday Blues, I think the papers especially could be nice for Hanukah. Get this while supplies last!

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=477A91346D961A5D


Theses are just some samples of the of the elements that will be in this kit. A fun jolly Santa, several nice papers, ornaments and more. I have only begun to work on this kit, so look for more of this one.

Thank you for looking and enjoy! Carol

Oh, I almost forgot! The new newsletter has been released! Tami Davis has contributed some wonderful freebies for this issue. Check out all of the fun info, club news and More... Let me know if you see all of the crawling spiders on the newsletter (there are four of them?)

Link: http://www.deco-pages.com/October_Newsletter_W126C128.cfm

6 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie! A great idea for a christmas-kit!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Deb Ammerman said...

oh what a beautful christmas kit Carol! I love it!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS these are awesome I really love them!!! Even though purple is All I use at Christmas since it's my fav color. LOL

Carol You may want to double check your newsletter.
I received mine the other day and this month there are 2 spider's with a total of 8 item's combined in the 2 DL
Thank You again

4:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

That should be right as far as the downloads go. Tami Davis created the freebies this month and she generously is giving away 8 items!!

Thanks for the kind comments, I love playing with elements and once I have created one, creating 10 is just as easy.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Memories of the heart by Donna said...

Thank you so much the papers are beautiful and I just love the purple and blu colours, I love the look ofyour new kit, its lovely, hoping you will let us all know when its available, and also I dont think its too early, I was just thinking about doing my christmas cards, and was looking for papers, u must of read my mind
Thank you again
donna
Austrlaia

8:43 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

You are welcome Donna, it is in the works!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home