Thursday, October 05, 2006

Links for Two New Freebies PLUS A Note to Club Deco Club Members

Link: Yellow and Turquoise Freebie
Okay, I have another new freebie for scrapbookers out there. These are just a couple of papers from my scroll obsession. I hope you all enjoy this, it sort of reminds me of some designer scarves I've seen, I didn't set out to create that look, it just happened.

Also I am extending the freebie for the Blue Christmas one. I had such a lot of good comments, I wanted to offer it to more people.
Link: Blue Christmas Freebie .
The other link for the Blue Christmas freebie has nearly expired and because of all of the positive feedback I've set up a second link to the kit.

I had such a great response to my Blue Christmas freebie AND a couple of club members and others have said they would love some purple Christmas backgrounds and papers, thank you to everyone! I recolored, embellished and added to the Blue kit to create a Holiday Purple freebie. This will be offered, for a limited time, to Club Deco club members. I have been having so much fun creating these ornaments that I just don't know when to turn it off.

To find out about Club Deco-- Click here: http://www.deco-pages.com/Club_Membership_P441.cfm
If you aren't a club member, I will be offering many other blog freebies in the near future, so no worries. I am not much of a salesperson and this is not a 'sales' thing, I just know that the designers at Deco have created lots and lots of neat freebies for club members, I just wanted to share one of the freebies I offer at Deco Pages. Along with the great freebies, the monthly club kits are enormous!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thanks for today's freebie Carol!
Also thank you again for the purple Christmas freebie at Deco Club its awesome LOL
I didn't think trhat there were that many people that loved purple!

For anyone reading this Club Deco is worth every penny!!!!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Memories of the heart by Donna said...

Oh carol, thank you so much for the purple christmas, I love the blue got that one last time, and well the scrolls are too die for, thank you for sharing, still cant wait for the christmas one, thank you again
Donna
Australia

7:57 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

You are very welcome! I have always loved purple and I never realized how many people like purple!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home