Monday, October 16, 2006

Free Clearance Ribbons!


Link: Free Ribbons

I was cleaning out my computer and found these elements that didn't make it into a kit. With the holidays coming up in the not to distant future I wanted you all to have these for your cards and letters. They were originally designed these for the Christmas Bows kit that I created for Deco-Pages but never used them. I remember at the time that I was seeing so many beautiful ribbons being created and I just had to try it for myself. I still need to learn more about creating these wonderful ribbons and probably will continue my quest to create ribbons. I also need to learn how to make 'stitches' so watch for that in the near future.


Thanks for looking; Carol

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Carol The link isn't working it comes up page can not be found, I've even tried IE

3:48 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

OOps, sorry about that!! All fixed now. The one time I don't test the link this happens! @$^#

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thanks for fixing the DL link and for the beautiful ribbons!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home