Thursday, October 26, 2006

Golf Outing Coming Soon
Save Your Money!!


Have you been in a pro shop lately, I have? Oh no, I don’t golf but nearly every one in my family does, so naturally there are countless excursions to just look at the equipment and yearn longingly for the latest and greatest advances in Titanium technology, graphite usage and balancing enhancements. (Oh sure, I talk the lingo but not much else.) These shops, and they are everywhere, are always like an out of body experience for me. I float through not entirely sure what I am looking at, afraid to touch anything and asking stupid questions like “Who is Big Bertha and she costs WHAT?”

In this kit there are nearly enough golf elements to fill a pro shop! There are three golf bags, four gloves, three jeweled divots, some tees, clubs and balls. There is even a trophy for the many, many golf champions out there. Not only do I include around 40 golf elements, but there are fourteen 12x12 papers and fourteen 8.5x11 papers. If my husband is any indication, there are tons of golfers and more importantly golf widows out there -- this kit is for you. I hope you all enjoy and remember; there are no stupid questions there are only Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Irons with steel shafts for $1200! Hehehe, don’t worry he didn’t get them! Save your money for golf equipment, this kit won't break the bank!

This kit will be available at Deco-Pages soon, TFL Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home