Sunday, January 14, 2007


New Freebie at My Blog!


I am really looking forward to the spring and to all of the flowers and colors of the spring. I have a new kit in the works, aptly called Spring!, and I have a new freebie for blog visitors. This freebie gives you a good idea of what the kit is like and is mostly blues and greens. In the freebie you get three papers and 3 buttons. Enjoy and let me know if you create a layout with it, I'd love to see how it is used.

Link to Zip File


Spring! is coming soon! No, really is will! Along with that all importamt season, I have created a bright and flower-filled kit that celebrates spring. There are will be 15 flowery conchos and 3 golden buttons along with fun papers and some big bright flowers.


Check out the layout I did with the kit, we visited the ancestral farm that my family settled in the early 1800s. There were cats and kittens everywhere, one for each kid. I love this photo, it really shows off their love of animals.



10 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Carol Its great to hear from you!!!
I've been stopping by everyday and figured you were pretty busy Love your new kit!
Thank you for sharing the sampler from it!
Have a great week!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it has been a busy time. With the holidays and kids home and visiting I have been running. I have also started a new job and have been in training. I'm hoping by February things will settle down a little.

Thanks for your kind comments, I am in the mood for spring even though we have had a very mild winter. Flowers and warm colors seem just right!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

any LO's, let me know?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

The colors in the freebie are wonderful to chase away teh winter blahs!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

You are very welcome Kristine, that is exactly what I had in mind when I created it!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh very nice! Thank you!

2:10 PM  
Blogger linnie-818 said...

Just found your blog. Your work is great. I will go check it out at DecoPages. Thank you for this lovely mini kit. The papers are beautiful!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you! I hope you like the new freebie!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Taart-nl said...

Beautifull, thank you so much!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home