Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free Candy!

Link: Free Candy

This is the time of year I always think of candy of all sort, and the time of year I put on 10 pounds if I'm not careful. But I have come up with the perfect solution, digital candy!! Here are a few hard candies, just a few free samples like at that great candy store downtown or that cute one from vacation. Well there is no guilt here, ZERO CALORIES! These samples are from my next kit, Holiday Warmth 2, an add-on to the original kit. Look for Holiday Warmth 2 at www.deco-pages.com.

And there's more! Right now Deco-Pages is having a Halloween Scavenger Hunt. Just search around the site and find the various links to the many, many freebies. Here is a LO of my contribution to the hunt. I especially like the 'Queen of Darkness', she is a shadowy figure I created and then modified with bat wings. Halloween may be over but there are still those lovely photos that need scrapping and Deco designers have provided around 60 freebies for this event! Hunt lasts until November 5th at www.deco-pages.com.

And one more thing I want to let everyone know, the NOvember issue of the Deco Pages Newsletter is available now, be sure to look for the two free items in the newsletter, the new puzzle and lots, lots more!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Got it! Thank You for sharing your goodies and the kit is beautiful!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Deb Ammerman said...

Get OUT! This has got to be the BEST candy I have ever seen! Sugar Free, Calorie Free and pretty as can be! Great Job sweetie! Pun Intended! Thanks for the Freebie!

Hugs from Deb!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you both, it means a lot to me!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger jburkhart said...

Wonderful looking candy....looks like it is ready to take off the page and eat! Thanks for sharing and your new kit is gorgeous!!!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I have to agree with Deb. I love the candy, amazingly realistic. And just wanted to say what a great job you have been doing on the newsletter for Deco-Pages.com! We are lucky to have you on our design team. :D

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home