Friday, December 08, 2006

New Template Available to Visitors!

Happy Holidays!


Link: Expired

I have been fascinated with all of the templates out there and finally decided to give it a try. So many of them are beautiful as they are and I was never satisfied with what I created. Finally I just decided to go with what I had. I wasn't sure how to package it so I created a .psd file and a .png file AND I created three seperate files for the three levels of the template. I'd love to hear what you all use and how I can improve this.

Also, check out the new kit I have created to go with my holiday warmth kits. It has a few sentimental papers and NINE different wreaths. Each pine branch is hand drawn and hopefully recreates the look of real pine. I love those beautiful ornate wreaths that they hang on upscale department stores and those candy wreaths you sometimes can buy. These combine the best of both types!

Link: Holiday Wreath

Well, anyway, thanks for reading all of my posts and hope to see you at Club Deco. Thanks for looking; Carol

10 Comments:

Blogger jburkhart said...

Thank you so very much, Carol! Your template looks FAB and I can't wait to give it a try!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ky said...

thank you soo much!!! It's beautiful!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Very pretty, thank you so much.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Amazing template!!! Thank you!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mama Jane said...

I agree with all the other comments. This is a unique template. Your LO shows how beautiful the outcome will be. I think you have a winner.

12:39 AM  
Blogger katg1006 said...

Thank you! Love the template!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you everyone! If you use the template please post something at www.deco-pages.com. I'd love to see what you do with it!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for the awesome template

9:03 AM  
Blogger donwilmom said...

I love the template!! Can't wait to see the next one. Thank you for sharing and including png files. I like the wreath kit too. Very pretty.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thank you for the great template! It's really pretty.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home