Friday, November 17, 2006

All Dressed Up and Everywhere to Go!

I hope you all enjoy the new look of my blog. I am a jazz fan and I have finally gotten around to including some streaming jazz. Right now I have Charlie Parker, he's the best -- considered a jazz master. I also love Thelonious Monk, Nina Simone and others. I have also created a new masthead, my version of a slide show and more!! I have been working with Flash Actionscript for a while and I am working on a Santa animation for Deco pages, I'd love to get some feedback.



ALSO, I am giving away some fun backgrounds, so be sure to check those out. These are based on three sites in Europe: Big Ben in London, the ruins of ancient Greece and the Alhambra in Spain. I wanted a dreamy quality to these papers because Europe is a dream to me. Though I visited a few years ago I'd love to get back and spend more time there.

Link: European Dreams Papers

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you at Club Deco. Carol

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You Carol they are awesome!
I was wondering when you were going to do more to go with your Paris Pink I've started a folder and named it
World Destinations BG's by Carol Rupley!!!!!
LOL

1:38 PM  
Blogger Loreta Labarca said...

Thank you, Carol! These papers are gorgeous.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you so much! I have been slowly working on 'World Destinations' (great name for a kit). I'll let you know when I have more, maybe Tokyo or Peking would be nice.

3:16 PM  
Blogger tajicat said...

Wow these are gorgeous! I do a lot of genealogy layouts, and I can use two of these for family origins. Thanks so much!!!:)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

These are awesome... thank you so much.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home