Sunday, February 18, 2007

I know I have been so slow lately to update my blog. Writing comes hard for me and I have started a new PT job, so I have been really swamped. In fact I was away for training for nearly two weeks so I have not kept up.

There is a lot going on at Deco-Pages and we have some new designers and I know that there are some brilliant designers and really something for everyone.

I have been experimenting with lots of patterns, shapes and ideas. One is a bunch of sweethearts like you get for Valentine's Day. They are simple a but perfect accent for one of your LOs. I hope you all enjoy this freebie and be sure to look at Deco-Pages for more fab stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!
Missed you!!!!
Thank you for these great hearts!!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I know, it has been a while! I started a new PT job and they had me in training for two weeks. I have been trying to create some kits in the evenings so watch for those in the future, and more freebies too!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Carol
Hope that your new part time job is going well!
Hope that everything is alright and that its just life's busy doings are keeping you away!
I stop in everyday and thought that since its been so long since you've written anything that I'd let you a post to let you know your missed!!!
HHHUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home