Friday, March 30, 2007

New Freebie!


Things have really been busy around my house lately, my husband and I have been working a lot of hours, the kids have been really busy with activities and it seems we are pulled every direction. Is this just me or is this a trend?? It has been really difficult to even visit my blog lately, so I am making up for it by bearing gifts. A little tea set for my visitors.

Be sure to visit Deco-Pages, We have a A LOT going on, a recipe exchange, new challenges and more!! There are a few new terriffic designers and two of our designers are being published!!! Visit the website and then link to the newsletters for more info!!

Enjoy this latest freebie, thanks to everyone who has visited -- I will try to stop by more often!!
Link: Tea Time


8 Comments:

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Carol it's so good to hear from you!!!!
Work & kids activities can sure keeo one busy!
Thank you so very much for this awesome freebie of Teatime!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger enableem said...

adorable, thank you!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Carol...How did you know I was looking for a tea time kit??? This is adorable! Thanks so much.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you everyone, I started a larger tea kit but kept getting sidetracked. I finally decided that a smaller freebie is just as good. :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger beckygtx said...

This is absolutely darling! Thanks so much for sharing!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is GREAT:) I love it so much!! TY for sharing this with everyone :) Its beautiful!

Hugs
Leslie

2:58 PM  
Blogger mom2triplets04 said...

OMG that is my china set. I have the green and gold trim on my china. Really cool. Thank you.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks again for the tea freebie. It's so cute! :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home